Communauté de communes des Terrasses et Vallées de Maintenon

Die Communauté de communes des Terrasses et Vallées de Maintenon ist ein französischer Gemeindeverband mit der Rechtsform einer Communauté de communes im Département Eure-et-Loir in der Region Centre-Val de Loire. Der Gemeindeverband wurde am 13. Dezember 2001 gegründet und besteht aus zehn Gemeinden. Der Verwaltungssitz befindet sich im Ort Maintenon.

Communautés de communes:
Beauce Alnéloise | Beauce d’Orgères | Beauce de Janville | Beauce Vovéenne | Bonnevalais | Dunois | Entre Beauce et Perche | L’Orée du Perche | Pays de Verneuil-sur-Avre* | Perche | Perche Gouët | Perche Senonchois | Perche Thironnais | Plaines et Vallées Dunoises | Portes du Perche | Quatre Vallées | Terrasses et Vallées de Maintenon | Trois Rivières | Val de Voise | Val Drouette

Communautés d’agglomération:
Agglo du Pays de Dreux* | Chartres Métropole

Den mit * gekennzeichneten Gemeindeverbänden gehören auch Gemeinden an, die in anderen Départements liegen.

Thomas William Lawson

Thomas William Lawson (* 26. Februar 1857 in Charlestown (Mass.); † 8. Februar 1925 in Boston) war ein US-amerikanischer Börsenmakler, Millionär und Buchautor.

Thomas W. Lawson war der Sohn von Thomas Lawson, einem Zimmermann, und Anna Maria Lawson geb. Loring, beide aus Neuschottland stammend. Er verlor seinen Vater im Alter von acht Jahren. Mit zwölf Jahren verließ er das elterliche Haus und brach die Schule ab, um nicht länger eine Last für seine Mutter zu sein. Er fand eine Büroanstellung bei einem Bostoner Börsenmakler nahe seinem späteren eigenen Bürohaus. Bereits mit 17 Jahren machte er seine ersten Gewinne und Verluste an der Bostoner Börse. Mit 21 heiratete er seine Jugendliebe Jeannie Augusta Goodwillie und eröffnete wenig später sein eigenes Maklerbüro. Mit 30 Jahren hatte er seine erste Dollarmillion erworben, mit 43 Jahren besaß er 50 Millionen US-Dollar. Er erbaute nahe Boston auf einem ansehnlichen Grundstück sein Heim „Dreamworld“. 1901 wurde er für mehrere Jahre der Präsident der Boston Bay State Gas Company. Im selben Jahr versuchte er, mit einer eigens erbauten Yacht INDEPENDENCE (Unabhängigkeit) am America’s Cup gegen den schottischen Teemagnaten Sir Thomas Lipton anzutreten, aber der verantwortliche New Yorker Jachtclub sperrte sein Boot, was jahrelang für Spannung zwischen ihm und reichen Mitgliedern des Clubs sorgte. 1902 lief die THOMAS W. LAWSON, der weltgrößte Schoner, auf seinen Namen getauft, vom Stapel. Thomas W. Lawson hatte zu seiner Zeit eine der steilsten Karrieren in seiner Branche und galt als Glückspilz in Sachen Finanzen. Sein Hauptgewicht lag im Handel mit Aktien von Energieträgern und Kupferwerten. Jahrelang war er mit der Standard Oil Co. verbunden, die seine Maklerfähigkeiten zu schätzen wusste.

In den letzten 15 Jahren seines Lebens verließ ihn zunehmend das Glück auf Erfolg. Er starb 1925 als, für seine Verhältnisse, armer Mann.

Seine Bücher erschienen zu Teil zuerst im Everybody’s Magazine, (1904–1908), in denen er das Verhalten der „Geldkönige“ anprangerte. Besonders sein Buch Frenzied Finance kritisierte die Zustände im amerikanischen Finanz- und Börsenwesen und brachte ihm viele Gegner ein. In seinem Buch The Remedy beschrieb er mögliche „Abhilfen“ für die Missstände an der Börse, die jedoch keinen Widerhall fanden. Seine Enttäuschung über die Wirkung seiner Werke auf die Meinung der Leser ließ ihn zum Börsenmarkt zurückkehren.

Oleg Ryschenkow

Oleg Wladimirowitsch Ryschenkow (weißrussisch Алег Уладзіміравіч Рыжанкоў, wissenschaftliche Transliteration Aleh Uladzimiravič Ryžankoŭ; russisch Олег Владимирович Рыженков, wiss. Transliteration Oleg Vladimirovič Ryženkov; * 15. Dezember 1967 in Karelien) ist ein ehemaliger weißrussischer Biathlet.

Ryschenkow startet für Dinamo Minsk, wo er von Anatoli Perepetschkin trainiert wird. Biathlon betreibt er seit 1985, dem weißrussischen Nationalteam gehört er seit 1993 an. Sein Debüt im Biathlon-Weltcup feierte er 1992 bei einem Einzel in Pokljuka (20.). Schon in seinem zweiten Rennen an selber Stelle, einem Sprint, konnte er sich erstmals auf das Podest laufen (3.). Den ersten Sieg feierte der in Mahiljou lebende Sportsoldat 1995 bei einem Sprint in Ruhpolding. Zwei weitere Siege folgten bis heute. In der Saison 1994/95 wurde er Fünfter im Gesamtweltcup, 2002/03 Achter. Ryschenkow ist derzeit einer der ältesten im Weltcup startenden Athleten.

1994 in Lillehammer, 1998 in Nagano, 2002 in Salt Lake City und 2006 in Turin nahm Ryschenkow an Olympischen Spielen teil. Dabei verpasste er mit der Staffel 1994 und 1998 eine Medaille als Viertplatzierter nur knapp. Bei Weltmeisterschaften startete er zwischen 1995 und 2006 immer. 1995 in Antholz gewann er Bronze im Einzel und im Sprint, 1996 in Ruhpolding Bronze mit der Staffel, 1997 Silber im Einzel und Bronze im Sprint, 1999 Gold mit der Staffel in Kontiolahti, 2001 Silber mit der Staffel in Pokljuka und 2003 Bronze in Chanty-Mansijsk wieder mit der Staffel. Hinzu kommen weitere vier vierte Staffelplätze.

Die Tabelle zeigt alle Platzierungen (je nach Austragungsjahr einschließlich Olympische Spiele und Weltmeisterschaften).

1958: Wiklund, Gunneriusson, Ohlin, Nilsson (SWE) | 1959: Melanin, Sokolow, Pschenizyn (URS) | 1961: Huuskonen, Repo, Tyrväinen (FIN) | 1962: Melanin, Pschenizyn, Pusanow (URS) | 1963: Melanin, Mescharjakow, Pschenizyn (URS) | 1965: Jordet, Wærhaug, Nordkild (NOR) | 1966: Istad, Tveiten, Nordkild, Jordet (NOR) | 1967: Istad, Tveiten, Wærhaug, Jordet (NOR) | 1969: Tichonow, Mamatow, Safin, Gundarzew (URS) | 1970: Tichonow, Mamatow, Safin, Uschakow (URS) | 1971: Tichonow, Mamatow, Safin, Muchitow (URS) | 1973: Tichonow, Safin, Kolmakow, Kowaljow (URS) | 1974: Tichonow, Uschakow, Kruglow, Kolmakow (URS) | 1975: Flöjt, Halonen, Suutarinen, Ikola (FIN) | 1977: Tichonow, Jelisarow, Uschakow, Kruglow (URS) | 1978: Beer, Ullrich, Siebert, Rösch (DDR) | 1979: Beer, Siebert, Ullrich, Rösch (DDR) | 1981: Jung, Jacob, Ullrich, Rösch (DDR) | 1982: Ullrich, Jung, Jacob, Hellmich (DDR) | 1983: Šalna, Kaschkarow, Miloradow, Bulygin (URS) | 1985: Kaschkarow, Šalna, Bulygin, Senkow (URS) | 1986: Kaschkarow, Wassiljew, Medwedzew, Bulygin (URS) | 1987: Roetsch, Jacob, Sehmisch, Wirth (DDR) | 1989: Luck, Sehmisch, Anders, Roetsch (DDR) | 1990: Carrara, Pallhuber, Passler, Zingerle (ITA) | 1991: Groß, Luck, Kirchner, Fritz Fischer (GER) | 1993: Pallhuber, Passler, Carrara, Zingerle (ITA) | 1995: Groß, Kirchner, Luck, Sven Fischer (GER) | 1996: Maigurow, Dratschow, Tarassow, Kobelew (RUS) | 1997: Groß, Sendel, Sven Fischer, Luck (GER) | 1999: Ajdarow, Iwaschka, Saschurin, Ryschenkow (BLR) | 2000: Maigurow, Roschkow, Dratschow, Rostowzew (RUS) | 2001: Marguet, Defrasne, Robert, Poirée (FRA) | 2003: Sendel, Sven Fischer, Groß, Luck (GER) | 2004: Luck, Groß, Sven Fischer, Greis (GER) | 2005: Hanevold, Eckhoff, Gjelland, Bjørndalen (NOR) | 2007: Tscheresow, Tschudow, Jaroschenko, Kruglow jr. (RUS) | 2008: Tscheresow, Kruglow jr., Jaroschenko, Tschudow (RUS) | 2009: Svendsen, Berger, Hanevold, Bjørndalen (NOR) | 2011: Bjørndalen, Os, Svendsen, Bø (NOR) | 2012: Bjørndalen, Brattsveen, Bø, Svendsen (NOR) | 2013: Bjørndalen, L’Abée-Lund, Bø, Svendsen (NOR) | 2015: Lesser, Böhm, Peiffer, Schempp (GER) | 2016: Bjørndalen, Bø, Bø, Svendsen (NOR)

Jean Ulveling

Jean Ulveling (born 3 April 1796 in Nidderwolz – died 7 December 1878 in Luxembourg City) was a Luxembourgian statesman, politician, and historian. He served as a member of the Council of State of Luxembourg for some years, and was a member of the Constituent Assembly which framed a new constitution in 1848. From 1854 to 1856 he represented the canton of Wiltz in the Chamber of Deputies.

In 1817 he joined the civil service, in which he was to spend his career. In 1820 he joined the cabinet of governor Jean-Jacques Willmar. In the Belgian Revolution he was on the side of the Orangists. In a pamphlet published in 1832, he praised the policies of William I of the Netherlands. In 1840 he became a member of the provisional government, which was called the Régence.

In 1842 he became a tax Conseiller. In 1848 he was a member of the Constituent Assembly and helped write the new Constitution. On 1 August he became Administrateur général (Minister) for Finance in the Fontaine Ministry and in December, after its resignation, he became Administrateur général for Communal Affairs in the Willmar Ministry. When this was succeeded in 1853 by the Simons Ministry, Ulveling became a member of the executive board of the Hospices Civils and became a director of the Caisse de crédit foncier. In 1855 he became director of the tax administration and in 1857 became director of the cadaster.

In 1854 he became a local concillor for Luxembourg City, and was deputy mayor in 1856 and 1858.

He was a member of the Chamber of Deputies from 1854 to 1856 for Canton Wiltz. In 1858 he became Director-General (Minister) again, this time in the Simons Ministry. He was initially responsible for the Interior, then for Finance. He filled the same role in the Tornaco Ministry. In 1866 he resigned. From 1857 to 1858 and from 1866 almost until his death he was a member of the Council of State.

Ulveling left many publications: some were overviews of the political situation of the periods which he had lived through, but most were concerned with historical issues. The history of the construction of the Fortress of Luxembourg particularly fascinated him, and he wrote many articles on this in the Publications de l’Institut Grand-Ducal, Section Historique. He also wrote on the history of guilds in the city, and the history of Altmünster Abbey.

He had two sons, Martin Ulveling and Georges Ulveling.

Ekebergtunnelen

Ekebergtunnelen er den nest østligste delen av Operatunnelen, en motorvei-tunnel på / under Ekebergåsen i Oslo. Den binder sammen deltunnelene Bjørvikatunnelen i vest med Svartdalstunnelen i øst, og har i tillegg utkjøring mot nord via Lodalsbruene og Vålerengtunnelen på . Denne strekningen hadde tidligere betegnelsen Rv190, men er siden 2010 del av E6. Tunnelen ble åpnet i 1995.

Tunnelen er svært viktig for trafikkavviklingen i Oslo og den avlaster særlig Gamlebyen for gjennomgangstrafikk. Tunnelanlegget består av en 100 m lang betongtunnel med to løp, mens det resterende er to fjelltunneler, hver med to gjennomgående kjørefelt.

Fra 20. september 2010 er Ekebergtunnelen en del av Operatunnelen etter at Bjørvikatunnelen åpnet. Operatunnelen består av Festningstunnelen, Bjørvikatunnelen, Ekebergtunnelen og Svartdalstunnelen.


· · · · · · ·

Bjørvikatunnelen · Bryn · Ekeberg · Festning · Framnes · Granfoss · Gromheta · Grønlia · Hammersborg · Herligheta · Ljabru · Løren  · Opera · Ryen · Sjølyst · Smestad · Storo · Svartdal · Tåsen · Vaterland · Vålereng  · Økern

(ingen)

Sjursøya

Georges Marrane

Georges Marrane, né le à Louviers (Eure) et mort le à Fleury-Mérogis (Essonne), est un homme politique français.

Fils d’ouvrier, Georges Marrane travaille en usine après avoir obtenu son certificat d’études, dès l’âge de 12 ans, en Seine-et-Oise, comme apprenti mécanicien, avant de devenir ouvrier horloger-mécanicien à Paris. Il est blessé pendant la Première Guerre mondiale. Il adhère au Parti socialiste SFIO (18e section) en 1916. En décembre 1920, il se prononce pour l’adhésion à la IIIe Internationale. En octobre 1922, il entre au bureau politique du Parti communiste français et dirige en 1924 la nouvelle Banque Ouvrière et Paysanne. Il sera mis en examen en 1931 suite à sa faillite frauduleuse.

Le 15 mai 1925, il est élu maire d’Ivry-sur-Seine, puis réélu en 1929 et 1935. En 1936-37, il préside le conseil général de la Seine. Un mois après la déclaration de guerre, le 4 octobre 1939, les conseillers municipaux communistes sont suspendus de leur fonction. Il est déchu de son mandat de maire le 21 janvier 1940 et entre dans la clandestinité. On le retrouve à Lyon, à Toulouse, à Marseille, en Corrèze et dans la Haute-Vienne où il déploie une activité considérable sous le patronyme de Gaston. D’autres l’appelaient Vercingétorix à cause de ses superbes moustaches. Il donne son aval aux différentes actions de Lucie Aubrac, ancienne militante communiste établie à Lyon avec son mari Raymond.

Il accueille de Gaulle à l’hôtel de ville de Paris le 25 août 1944 en sa qualité de vice-président du Comité parisien de Libération. Le 20 août 1944, Venise Gosnat, adjoint au maire avant la guerre, reconquiert la mairie d’Ivry et met en place un Comité local de libération. Le 29 avril 1945, Georges Marrane retrouve son fauteuil de maire et dirige la ville jusqu’en 1965, date à laquelle Jacques Laloë lui succède à la tête de la municipalité.

Il est membre de l’Assemblée consultative provisoire où il représente le Front national de l’indépendance de la France. Puis il est élu au Conseil de la République en 1946. Candidat à la présidence du Conseil de la République, il obtient comme son rival MRP, Auguste Champetier de Ribes, 129 voix. Ce dernier est désigné au bénéfice de l’âge.

Georges Marrane est ministre de la Santé publique et de la Population dans le gouvernement Paul Ramadier du 22 janvier au 4 mai 1947. Il démissionne à la suite de l’éviction des ministres communistes membres de l’Assemblée nationale.

Il est membre de la Haute Assemblée jusqu’à son élection en tant que député communiste de la Seine en 1956. Il est vice-président du groupe communiste de l’Assemblée nationale.

Il est candidat du PCF à l’élection présidentielle du 21 décembre 1958. Il obtient 10 355 voix (soit 13,03 % des suffrages) dans le collège des grands électeurs qui désigne le général de Gaulle comme premier président de la Ve République.

Il redevient sénateur en 1959 et siège au palais du Luxembourg jusqu’en 1968. Il est aussi conseiller général de 1946 à 1967.

Le Challenge international Georges Marrane, compétition internationale de handball organisée par le US Ivry handball, est nommé en son honneur.

Đorđe Vujadinović

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.

Đorđe „Đokica“ Vujadinović (Serbian Cyrillic: Ђорђе Вујадиновић; 29 November 1909 – 5 October 1990) was a Serbian international football player and manager.

He was born in Kolari, a suburb of Smederevo, but still very young, came to Belgrade to live with his uncle. While playing football with his friends in a sandy field in the Kalemegdan park in the center of the city, he was spotted by a „older serious man with hat“ who invite him, together with other two boys, to come and make tests in, the biggest club from that period, BSK. He passed, and joined the youth team, in which played a wonderful generation of players, in which Tirnanić, Valjarević, Krčevinac, Zloković and him make the forward line, that will be, some years later, the attack of the BSK team that won many Championships in the 1930s. Those late 1920s were years of great expansion in the Yugoslav Kingdom and football was starting to be extremely popular. In those times, the players started to be professionalized and started to be paid monetarily, but he refused, saying that his earnings as a bank employee were enough for him and that he played football only by pleasure. This is a great example of his calm and honest character. Until 1940 he played around 400 matches for the club, was national Champion five times and twice a league top-scorer.

He was the only BSK player to win all five national titles.

Before the WWII, the Yugoslav team was unimaginable without him in the squad. Between 1929 and 1940 he played 44 international matches, and didn’t play more because of his duties as a bank functioner. He was one of the main players of the Yugoslavia national football team in the 1930 FIFA World Cup, and scored a total of 18 goals for the national team.

Yugoslavia’s goal tally first

After returning from captivity, in the end of the Second World War, he ended his playing career and dedicates to the work with the younger generations. He starts coaching the youth teams of FK Partizan and latter OFK Belgrade, where he also managed the senior team in 1960–61. He was also the manager of the Yugoslavia national under-21 football team and Altay S.K.. While in a zenith of his managerial time, he invited Mr.Miljan Miljanić ( the latter President of the Yugoslav Football Federation), and with whom had already worked before, to substitute him in the job.

He was nicknamed „Leteći fudbaler“, translated to English „The flying footballer“. This nickname was because during the last years he played with BSK he also worked as an employee in the National Bank of Yugoslavia, so as his work did not allowed him to numerous absences, when the club played away he did not travelled earlier with the rest of the team, but he rather departed from Belgrade in last moments by airplane in order to come in time to the match.

Government Museum, Bangalore

Government Museum (Bangalore) established in 1865 by the Mysore State with the guidance of Surgeon Edward Balfour who founded the museum in Madras and supported by the Chief Commissioner of Mysore, L.B. Bowring is one of the oldest museums in India and the second oldest museum in South India. It is now an archaeological museum and has a rare collection of archaeological and geological artifacts including old jewellery, sculpture, coins and inscriptions. The museum is also home to the Halmidi inscription, the earliest Kannada inscription (450 AD).

The government museum in Bangalore was established on 18 August 1865, during the period when L.B. Bowring was Chief Commissioner of Mysore State. A formal official notification was issued in the Mysore Government Gazette on 17 April 1866, a copy of which is still preserved in the Karnataka State Archives in Bangalore. The gazette notification officially invited citizens to contribute cultural and natural artifacts to the museum for display.

The museum was founded at the advice and counsel of Edward G. Balfour, a medical officer of the Madras Army, transferred to Bangalore from Madras. Balfour suggested setting up a museum similar to the museum he had previously established in Madras in 1851. Balfour had organized collections for the Great Exhibition of 1851. Balfour had a collection of zoological and natural specimens to exhibit in the Museum. The Government museum in Bangalore was then known as the Mysore Government Museum and the building opened in 1877 was located on what was then Sydney road (today Kasturba road).

The museum was first established at the Cantonment’s jail building. It continued to function there for 13 years until 1878.

The jail building was considered not suitable for a museum and it was decided to construct a special museum building near the Cantonment. The current site of the museum was identified for the new museum. The new museum (the current structure) was planned and built in 1877 by Col. Richard Hieram Sankey, the Chief Engineer of Mysore State at that time.

The museum was popularly known as the tamasha house (entertainment house).

The museum is flanked by the Visvesvaraya Industrial And Technological Museum and the Venkatappa Art gallery. The museum is located centrally on Kasturba road. The museum is built in 1877 in the neoclassical architectural style. It has two porticos on either side, Corinthian columns, circular arches, sloping eaves and prominent sloping parapet walls.

The museum has two exhibition floors which are divided into 18 galleries. The galleries cover sections that span sculpture, natural history, geology, art, music and numismatics.

The museum is an archaeological museum and has a rare collection of archaeological and geological artifacts including old jewellery, sculpture, coins and inscriptions. The museum has 70 paintings, 84 sculptures, and hundreds of other artifacts, some of which unique to the museum. The museum has sculpture from the Hoysala, Gandhara and Nolamba periods.

Neolithic pottery from excavations carried out at Chandravalli, excavations artifacts from Mohenjodaro, Halebid and Vijayanagar, terracotta from Mathura and weapons from Kodagu. Many relics housed at the museum are as much as 5000 years old. The museum also houses rare paintings of Deccan, Mysore and Tanjore kingdoms are found.

The museum has a model of Srirangapatna, the fort of Tipu Sultan. There is a slab in the museum from Tipu’s times that has 12 persian couplets. The museum also showcases various old musical instruments. A Tanjore style framework of 64 Nayanamars is a unique piece there.

The priced collections of the Museum include the earliest Kannada inscription- the Halmidi inscription (450 C.E.), Begur inscription (890 C.E.), Atakur inscription (949 C.E.) slabs are found in this museum.

The museum saw many visitors in the early part of its history. The average annual footfall was 280,000 in the 1870s and over 400,000 in the early part of the 20th century as per museum records catalogued by the British. According to museum officials, the annual number of visitors is over 90,000 consisting of domestic and international tourists.

The Karnataka State Archaeology Department governs the museum. it comes under the purview of the Directorate of Archaeology and Museums. The 13th Finance Commission of India has sanctioned 1 billion as a grant to Karnataka for the conservation of monuments and development of museums.

Government Museum, Bangalore (1890) from the Curzon Collection’s ‚Souvenir of Mysore Album‘

Field Gun, WWI Trophy, displayed outside the Government Museum

Sculpture gallery besides the museum

Ganapathi at Govt Museum Bangalore

Lakshmi at Govt Museum Bangalore

Elephant at Govt Museum Bangalore

Balaram at Govt Museum Bangalore

Vinayaka at Govt museum Bangalore

Garuda at Govt Museum Bangalore

Devi at Govt Museum Bangalore

Devi1 at Govt Museum Bangalore

Narayana at Govt Museum Bangalore

Male figure 2 at Govt Museum Bangalore

Maheshwari, a form of Feminine goddess at Govt Museum Bangalore

Tripurasundari, a form of Feminine goddess at Govt Museum Bangalore

Bhudevi, human manifestation of mother Earth at Govt Museum Bangalore

Maruthi or Hanuman at Govt Museum Bangalore

Lion head at Govt Museum Bangalore

Devi 19th century

Male figure at Govt Museum Bangalore

A man and a woman, village folks at Govt Museum Bangalore

Three tier part of pillar at Govt Museum Bangalore

A headless statue of possibly a female deity at Govt Museum Bangalore

Warrior riding horse with a servant,part of pillar at Govt Museum Bangalore

Warrior riding horse,part of pillar at Govt Museum Bangalore

Front view, Horse head at Govt museum Bangalore

Part of an arch with God figures 3 at Govt museum Bangalore

Part of an arch with God figures 2 at Govt museum Bangalore

Horse head at Govt museum Bangalore

Varavaramuni at Govt Museum Bangalore

Replica of Gopuram of a temple at Govt Museum Bangalore

Part of an arch with God figures at Govt museum Bangalore

Part of a temple pillar at Karnataka Govt Museum, Bangalore

Part of a pillar with inscription at Karnataka Govt Museum, Bangalore

Part of a pillar at Karnataka Govt Museum, Bangalore

Naga At Government Museum

Naga stone at Karnataka Government museum

Naga stone

Naga stone 18th century

Nandi At Government Museum

Ninayaka

Thirthankara

Seated saint

Vinayaka at Karnataka Government museum

Vaishnavi

Wrist with Fingers

Vishnu At Government Museum

Heimenhausen

Heimenhausen is a municipality in the Oberaargau administrative district in the canton of Bern in Switzerland.

On January 1, 2009, the municipalities of Wanzwil and Röthenbach bei Herzogenbuchsee became part of the Municipality of Heimenhausen.

Heimenhausen is first mentioned in 1356 as Heimenhusen.

Heimenhausen has an area, as of 2009, of 5.85 km2 (2.26 sq mi). Of this area, 3.08 km2 (1.19 sq mi) or 52.6% is used for agricultural purposes, while 2.03 km2 (0.78 sq mi) or 34.7% is forested. Of the rest of the land, 0.68 km2 (0.26 sq mi) or 11.6% is settled (buildings or roads), 0.02 km2 (4.9 acres) or 0.3% is either rivers or lakes and 0.02 km2 (4.9 acres) or 0.3% is unproductive land.

Of the built up area, housing and buildings made up 6.8% and transportation infrastructure made up 3.2%. Power and water infrastructure as well as other special developed areas made up 1.2% of the area 33.8% of the total land area is heavily forested. Of the agricultural land, 36.1% is used for growing crops and 15.7% is pastures. All the water in the municipality is in rivers and streams.

Heimenhausen (alone) has a population (as of 31 December 2015) of 1,105. As of 2007, 3.1% of the population was made up of foreign nationals. Over the last 10 years the population has decreased at a rate of -9.3%. Most of the population (as of 2000) speaks German (98.5%), with Serbo-Croatian being second most common ( 0.7%) and French being third ( 0.2%).

In the 2007 election the most popular party was the SVP which received 50% of the vote. The next three most popular parties were the FDP (14.5%), the SPS (12.1%) and the local small left-wing parties (8.8%).

The age distribution of the population (as of 2000) is children and teenagers (0–19 years old) make up 29.6% of the population, while adults (20–64 years old) make up 55.2% and seniors (over 64 years old) make up 15.2%. About 82% of the population (between age 25-64) have completed either non-mandatory upper secondary education or additional higher education (either university or a Fachhochschule).

Heimenhausen has an unemployment rate of 1.52%. As of 2005, there were 34 people employed in the primary economic sector and about 11 businesses involved in this sector. 2 people are employed in the secondary sector and there are 2 businesses in this sector. 31 people are employed in the tertiary sector, with 6 businesses in this sector. The historical population is given in the following table:

Комсомольское (Актюбинская область)

Комсомольское (каз. Комсомол) — село, административный центр Айтекебийского района Актюбинской области Казахстана. Административный центр Комсомольского сельского округа. Код КАТО — 153430100.

В 1999 году население села составляло 5065 человек (2622 мужчины и 2443 женщины). По данным переписи 2009 года, в селе проживало 5909 человек (2907 мужчин и 3002 женщины).

По данным на 1 января 2016 года население села составляло 6447 человек (3241 мужчина и 3206 женщин).

Айке • Акколь • Аккум • Актасты • Аралтобе • Аралтогай • Байжанкол • Белкопа • Богетколь Енбекту • Жабасак • Жамбыл • Жароткель • Карабутак • Карасу • Киякты • Комсомольское Кумкудук • Кырыккудук Милысай • Мир • Сарат • Сарбулак • Сулуколь • Талдык • Талдысай • Таскожа Теренсай • Толыбай • Тымабулак • Улгайсын • Ушкатты